Wednesday 14 March 2012

Sally Hansen's Gem Crush Nail Polishes


Now these aren't exactly new polishes but they are new to Australia and people are going crazy for them.
They are usually about $9.95 I think but Priceline recently had them on special for $7.95 and so many stands that I saw were almost empty!
I had my heart set on a bottle of Big Money after seeing swatches online, but I ended up trying 3 or 4 different Priceline stores until I found it in Woolworths of all places! Sadly I had to pay $9.95 though lol.
Swatches of Big Money to come, when I can be bothered reapplying it! Application is so easy and dries so fast but the removal is a bastard, but the foil method helped me heaps with this! Thanks to those nail bloggers who taught me about this! :)

Anyway the Gem Crushes are unlike other glitter polishes easily available in Australia, and as fellow Aussies know, we don't have a lot of selection here! These give full coverage in about 3 coats and would really dress up any outfit. I'm usually a huge accessories person but maybe polish can be my new bling!

Big Money - a fine neutral gold glitter with larger lavender pieces through it


Glitz Gal
Be-Jewelled


No comments: